Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Cleaning out the ol' linkbox...
- MTV gives their list of the ten "best walks" in movie history. John Cleese is strangely absent.
- The Museum of Modern Art is planning a Mike Nichols retrospective for April.
- Chow Yun-Fat is Confucious? Please, please let there be slow-motion gunplay, or at least some wire-fu.
- The Oscars are moving to March next year. Does it matter?
- FirstShowing asks: Would you pay $20 to see a movie in 3-D?
- Should you break into the business by writing a straight-to-DVD knockoff of a Hollywood blockbuster? John August weighs in.
- Is Netflix's Instant Watch service in danger? (If something happens, this humble blogger will weep openly.)
- Old news now, but for those who missed it: The Coen Brothers are remaking True Grit.